Our ad-free recipe videos combine directions, ingredients and even information about cookware and matching wines – all in the one, intuitive interface. No more hunting through recipe blogs looking for the information you need, it’s all in the video!
We’d love to hear your feedback on this new recipe video format in the comments section below! If you used this video to make Spicy Seafood Spaghetti Inspired By Grace Byers, please tell us how it went!
Is there a recipe video you’d like to see in this format? Leave a comment for us below and we’ll make it for you!
Spicy Seafood Spaghetti Inspired By Grace Byers
1 box Barilla spaghetti
4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1 lb medium size shrimp, shelled and deveined
1⁄2 lb bay scallops
2 tbs Cajun seasoning
1⁄2 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup veggie broth
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup red bell pepper, roasted and sliced
1 tsp red pepper flakes
4 leaves of basil, torn
Salt to taste
1. Place a pot of water to boil.
2. Meanwhile, in a skillet, sauté garlic with olive oil for two minutes or until slightly yellow.
3. Add shrimp, bay scallops and Cajun seasoning and sauté two minutes over high heat
4. Stir in wine, reduce to half then add broth and cream, season with salt and red pepper flakes and bring to boil.
5. Cook pasta according to package directions; then drain and toss with red bell pepper, seafood sauce and torn basil before serving.
View the original video here: Barilla – Spicy Seafood Spaghetti Inspired By Grace Byers.