Our ad-free recipe videos combine directions, ingredients and even information about cookware and matching wines – all in the one, intuitive interface. No more hunting through recipe blogs looking for the information you need, it’s all in the video!
We’d love to hear your feedback on this new recipe video format in the comments section below! If you used this video to make Pistachio Pesto Penne Inspired By Paul Nicklen, please tell us how it went!
Is there a recipe video you’d like to see in this format? Leave a comment for us below and we’ll make it for you!
Pistachio Pesto Penne Inspired By Paul Nicklen
1 box Barilla Penne
5 tbs extra virgin olive oil, divided
1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
1 clove garlic
1/3 cup grated Romano Cheese
1/3 cup grated parmigiano
4 tbs pistachio
10 leaves basil
10 leaves Italian parsley
2 sprigs oregano, only leaves
1 pint multicolor cherry tomatoes, halved
3 ice cubes
Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil, season with salt.
2. Heat pan over medium flame, drizzle in olive oil, add panko and salt and pepper. Sauté bread crumbs until crispy.
3. Meanwhile, process in a food processor cheeses, garlic, herbs and pistachios with 3 cubes of ice. Gradually add remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper, set aside.
4. In a very hot skillet blister tomatoes with remaining oil, season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook pasta according to directions, drain and toss with pesto sauce and tomatoes.
6. Top with crispy panko bread crumbs before serving.
View the original video here: Barilla – Pistachio Pesto Penne Inspired By Paul Nicklen.