Barilla’s hearty Farfalle with Spicy Chicken Ragout Inspired by Ve Neill recipe.
Our ad-free recipe videos combine directions, ingredients and even information about cookware and matching wines – all in the one, intuitive interface. No more hunting through recipe blogs looking for the information you need, it’s all in the video!
We’d love to hear your feedback on this new recipe video format in the comments section below! If you used this video to make Farfalle with Spicy Chicken Ragout Inspired by Ve Neill, please tell us how it went!
Is there a recipe video you’d like to see in this format? Leave a comment for us below and we’ll make it for you!
Farfalle with Spicy Chicken Ragout Inspired by Ve Neill
1 box Barilla® Farfalle
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
1 small onion, chopped
1 pound ground chicken
1 cup dry white wine for cooking
2 cups chicken stock
1 14-ounce can chopped tomatoes
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
2/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
3/4 cup Romano cheese
Salt to taste
1. Place a pot of water to boil. Meanwhile in a skillet sauté onion with half the oil for three minutes over medium heat.
2. Add chicken, brown well over high heat, about ten minutes, then deglaze with wine and reduce well.
3. Stir in canned tomato, tomato paste, red pepper flakes, and stock. Bring to a boil. Season with salt and let reduce the liquid over medium heat, about twenty minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions, drain, and toss with chicken sauce and olives over high heat until well combined, about one minute.
5. Turn off heat, stir in remaining olive oil, cheese, and parsley before serving.
View the original video here: Barilla – Farfalle with Spicy Chicken Ragout Inspired by Ve Neill.